Saturday, July 25, 2015

2015 Toyota RAV4 - Driven Review and Image


 2015 Toyota RAV4 - Driven Review and Image
- Since this is my second RAV4, and very little has changed over the model years, I decided to use this as a chance to really test some other aspects of the RAV4. My last model got great fuel economy, but I spent more time than average on the highway, and I didn’t use it to move too much cargo, nor did I attempt to take it off-road. This time around I put the RAV4 through much more rigorous testing to see how it really holds up under pressure.

 The Toyota RAV4 is one of the oldest and most successful crossovers on the market. It started sales way back in 1995, making this year the 20th anniversary of the nameplate. The RAV4 rolled into a new generation in 2014, which carries on into 2015 with very few changes. To celebrate the anniversary, Toyota does offer a special Blizzard Pearl Premium Package that adds a new Blizzard Pearl paint and 18-inch alloy wheels with a two-tone color scheme. Sadly, my 2015 model didn’t come with the new paint color.








No comments:

Post a Comment